Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection launches PlayStation 4, Switch and PC via Steam (volume 1, Vol 2) on April 14, 2023, Capcom announced. The PlayStation 4 and Switch versions will be available both physically and digitally for $59.99, or as two separate volumes digitally for $39.99 each.
Get the latest details below.
Prizes and Bonuses
Experience all 10 Mainline Mega Man Battle Network Titles complete with previously exclusive Battle Chips and long-awaited NetBattles to enjoy with friends and other players worldwide. Pre-orders are now possible for the Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection Bundle at an MSRP of $59.99 that includes two additional skins for the launcher screen and music tracks playable in the music player. Digital versions of volumes 1 and 2 can also be purchased separately at launch for an MSRP of $39.99.
Join MegaMan.EXE and other NetNavi operators around the world to save the connected world of Net Society! With the collection’s online features, players can use room codes to engage in private battles with friends, engage in casual battles with others online, or strive for NetBattler nobility in ranked matches! NetBattlers who want to mix things up can also choose from different battle rules such as: Mega Man Battle Network 3or the return of Version Battles Mega Man Battle Network 4. Players looking for specific Battle Chips can trade with friends and other NetBattlers around the world. In addition to swapping Battle Chips collected from the series, players can swap MegaMan.EXE styles to customize their looks and swap Navi Customization programs to make MegaMan.EXE even more powerful. Players can even download rare Battle Chips, previously only available at promotional events in Japan! 15 downloadable Battle Chips can be accessed from the MegaMan screen in any game.
Besides experiencing this beloved Mega Man Battle Network To play titles online with other NetNavi operators, pre-orderers will enjoy the following exclusive add-on content! The MegaMan.EXE PET on the launcher screen is customizable with two brand new skins: Hub Style for part 1 and Dark MegaMan for volume 2. In addition, four new special arrangements of original music from the Mega Man Battle Network -Series will be available in the Music Player as part of the pre-order bonus pack.
Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection will transfer other new features for players to enjoy, including an optional high-resolution filter, an interactive 3D Megaman.EXE PET on the home screen, more than 1,000 pieces MegaMan Art and 188 different music tracks to listen to!
watch Mega Man NT Warrior Online for free
To celebrate the arrival of Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection, look forward to a mega marathon! Seasons 1 and 2 of Mega Man NT Warrior Animated series are republished and uploaded to Capcom USA’s Twitch channel for free MegaMan YouTube channel early 2023.
Capcom also confirmed that the games included in the collection will be based on the Japanese versions, so the English versions will contain content corresponding to the Japanese versions of each game.
Here is an updated leaflet:
Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection uploads all 10 Mega Man Battle Network Title, including graphics filters and additional bonus content, to today’s consoles including Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam on April 14, 2023.
The history of Mega Man Battle Network takes place in the networked near-future world of Net Society, which depends on computer programs known as Network Navigators (or NetNavi for short) to manage everything from their toaster ovens to city power grids. While the connected age brings with it all manner of conveniences, it has also ushered in a wave of cybercrime that is undermining all walks of life. In these games, players take on the role of Lan Hikari, using their PErsonal Terminal (or PET) and its NetNavi, MegaMan.EXE, to confront the culprits behind these cybercrimes. Players control MegaMan.EXE as he explores the web, engaging in grid-based combat and using Battle Chips to gain devastating abilities capable of erasing even the most sinister viruses.
- 10. Excellent games – Available as a single collection or as part of two separate digital volumes, the full list of titles in the Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection contains:
- Mega Man Battle Network
- Mega Man Battle Network 2
- Mega Man Battle Network 3 White
- Mega Man Battle Network 3 Blue
- Mega Man Battle Network 4 Red Sun
- Mega Man Battle Network 4 Blue Moon
- Mega Man Battle Network 5 Team Protoman
- Mega Man Battle Network 5 Team Colonel
- Mega Man Battle Network 6 Cybeast Gregar
- Mega Man Battle Network 6 Cybeast Falzar
- Rocking melodies – Rock out to some tunes in the music player containing 180+ tracks from all 10 tracks.
- Scroll through the gallery – Network navigators can access over 1,000 concept art, character sketches and official illustrations in the collection’s gallery.
- The Mystery Data section will feature exclusive illustrations from past events and images of licensed merchandise from them
era of MegaMan Title.
- Crisp visual filters – Optional high-resolution filters allow players to enjoy smoother, less pixelated visuals. Players can toggle the filters on and off at any time if they prefer to enjoy the original visuals of the combat network games.
- Collect and trade with friends – NetBattlers looking for specific Battle Chips and MegaMan.EXE styles can collect and share with other NetBattlers around the world.
- Take on all challengers – Players can participate in online private battles, casual battles and ranked matches. Those looking for a change can also choose between different battle rules such as Real Thing Battles and the return of Triple Battles and Version Battles Mega Man Battle Network 3 and Mega Man Battle Network 4.
Check out the new trailers below. Check out a new set of screenshots in the gallery.
Mr. Famous News: Online Features